Sunday, September 26, 2010

New top - - - for ME!

I haven't sewn anything in months. Boys went to a gun show and the girl is sick, so I took advantage of some ME time!

This is Simplicity "It's So Easy" number 2962, and man, was it easy! I used a combo of view A and B - I didn't want sleeves, but the pockets were ADORABLE! Plus, I liked the longer length.

Really, there were no alterations. I used cheapo fabric since this was my first go with this pattern. Under the arms needed to be pulled in, and if/when I use this pattern again, I'll pull in the shoulder seams about an inch on each side. AND, the next time, I want to add some jewels to the collar. This top is dying for some BLING!



ACK... and without the glare!

1 comment:

Jnet said...

That is SO COOL! I haven't sewn in about 4 months either and hit it this week for Halloween preparations. I would TOTALLY wear that top.