Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hot Wheels Wii Gaming Outfit??

This is what happens when you bring a 6-year-old boy to the fabric store. He saw the flame print and immediately insisted that he needed... NEEDED... an outfit that he could wear while he was playing Wii Hot Wheels. I used an old long-sleeved black T-shirt for the top. I ironed some interfacing onto the inside of the front, then zig-zag stitched the "J" on. Very simple. Alas... I present, "Hot Wheels Racing Outfit".

**I should add... the pants were cut the WRONG WAY because the boy insisted that the flames needed to be SIDEWAYS. Indeed.

2 comments:

Kari D Warden said...

I love the outfit Josh. Quite a designer. Thanks tracy for sharing. I need to get my sewing machine out too. I will be off of work May 25th. Then it will be craf and nesting time. Can't wait to see you again.

Cindy Swindell said...

Love it!!! Of course he needs an gaming outfit. I understand the boy's logic!