Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day Cakesters



Ooh, these are so wonderful! I got this idea from bakerella.com... and I actually posted a similar cookie about 2 years ago.

Just mix 2 eggs and 1 stick of butter and add to a cake mix of your choice (I used strawberry) and spoon onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let them cool and squeeze some buttercream frosting between two of your cookies. Couldn't be easier!

We made these for the girl's American Heritage Girls V-day party. So fast, so easy, and so much cheaper than chocolate chip... just sayin!

2 comments:

DeAnne said...

I just tried my hand at the cakesters. We're bringing them to church tonight for a pot luck. I miss you guys....

Tracy A. said...

We miss you, too! How'd the cakesters turn out? They're super easy, huh!!