Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Bishop

I've been trying to get a bunch of things ready smock/hand sew so I can take them with me to Florida. This is a bishop I made for a friend's kid. It's one of the prettiest things I think I've ever made. The girl picked the fabric out herself, and I must say, for this dress, I don't think she could have picked a better print. All of the seams are in french! Ooh la la! And it has one of those fancy hidden hem things and lace trim around the collar. I'm so excited!

3 comments:

DeAnne said...

I continue to be so utterly impressed!!! We really do need to hang out more and maybe some will rub off on me! Any suggestions for patching sweatpants?

Tracy A. said...

Patching sweats? Yes, as a matter of fact!! They'd look great with an appliqued heart, don't you think!!

Jnet said...

Just turn them into sweatshorts -- I am sure Tracy's boy could turn the old legs into legwarmers for trampolining!