Sunday, February 8, 2009

My very first quilting attempt

I wanted to see if I could do it. That's usually how my projects come about. The boy asked for a bed for "Power Rangers" his Webkinz, so I figured I could come up with something "bed-like". I didn't use a pattern... well, I tried. Originally, this was to be a pinwheel quilt job, but those pinwheels, well, they're hard and confusing. So, this arose, instead! He loves it, and that's all that matters. I had to learn how to miter corners - need to practice.


4 comments:

Jnet said...

You did a GREAT job! Way to get all of those corners matched up!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's beautiful. I love that fabric. And you did a fantastic job.

Tracy A. said...

Thanks!! I was quite happy with the results. The binding is awful, though. Once I figure out how to do it, I'm going to go back and fix it!

Cindy Swindell said...

Can I have one for my bed?!! Love the balck & white of it all.
:-)